COVID-19 Homeless Service Change Tracker, information for providers, and select resources
Our Homeless Service Change Tracker provides information about changes that are happening in the King County Homeless Services Network. This resource page also includes resources for providers, and select resource lists from partner organizations.
Educational resources to help homeless or unstably housed students and families
Contact info for McKinney-Vento Liaisons by King Co. school district, resources for parents, students, service providers; video link from Sept. 3 Info and Resource Session featuring Building Changes, TeamChild, & Equity in Education Coalition.
What can YOU do?
- Join us at our General Membership Meetings on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 9-11 a.m., currently via Zoom. Our next Membership Meeting is October 15, 2020.
- Become a member of the Coalition.
- Volunteer to help homeless students with Project Cool, register voters, and participate in advocacy.
- Learn more at our free community workshops: Homelessness Advocacy 101.
- Support our powerful, independent voice as we speak up for safety, housing, and justice – donate here!