COVID-19 Homeless Service Change Tracker, information for providers, and select resources
Our Homeless Service Change Tracker provides information about changes that are happening in the King County Homeless Services Network. Also includes resources for providers, and select resource lists from partner organizations.
What can YOU do?
- Keep up with us by signing up for emails, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Volunteer with Project Cool for Back-to-School, Voter Registration and Education, and participate in advocacy.
- Support our powerful, independent voice as we speak up for safety, housing, and justice – donate here!
- Join us at our General Membership Meetings on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 9-11 a.m., currently via Zoom.
- Become a member of the Coalition.