COVID-19 Homeless Service Change Tracker, information for providers, and select resources
Our Homeless Service Change Tracker provides information about changes that are happening in the King County Homeless Services Network. This resource page also includes resources for providers, and select resource lists from partner organizations.
What can YOU do?
- Join us at our General Membership meetings on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 9-11 a.m., currently via Zoom.
- Become a member of the Coalition.
- Volunteer to help homeless students with Project Cool, register voters, and participate in advocacy.
- Learn more at our free community workshops: Homelessness Advocacy 101.
- Support our powerful, independent voice as we speak up for safety, housing, and justice – donate here!