What You Can Do
The Coalition relies on the engagement and support of our members and community allies to move forward our mission of ensuring safety and survival for folks experiencing homelessness and to end the crisis of homelessness in our region.
Engage in Advocacy
- Join your voice with others and speak up by contacting your legislators.
- Learn more about the Coalition’s advocacy and attend a Homelessness Advocacy 101 workshop to learn how your voice can make a difference.
- Sign up to receive advocacy alerts to learn when and how your voice is most needed.
- Follow the Coalition on Facebook and Twitter, and share with people in your network.
Contribute your time or money
- Donate Now to support and grow the Coalition’s work.
- Volunteer to support Coalition programs and projects, including Project Cool, Voter Registration, and more.
- Become a member. We invite you to join us if you work directly with people who are homeless and/or are committed helping meet the Coalition’s mission.
- Become a sponsor and lend critical financial or in-kind support to the work of the Coalition – moving forward our issues and being a part of the important work of ending homelessness in our community.