Case Manager Training: Tax Filing 101: Learn how to help those without a home claim their stimulus benefits.
In partnership with United Way of King County, we created this training to equip case managers with tools to help people experiencing homelessness file their taxes, with an eye towards ensuring that stimulus payments get to those who need them.
What can YOU do?
- Keep up with us by signing up for emails, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join us virtually at our Coalition Membership Meetings every third Thursday or at the South King County Forum on Homelessness every first Wednesday.
- Volunteer with Project Cool for Back-to-School, Voter Registration and Education, and participate in advocacy.
- Become a member of the Coalition.
- Support our powerful, independent voice as we speak up for safety, housing, and justice – donate here!