Voter Registration & Voting Rights for People Experiencing Homelessness: Prepare for the November Election
We hosted two trainings to help service providers incorporate voter registration into their services. We discussed how to register, tips for completing the form, and the Voter Rights Restoration Act.
What can YOU do?
- Keep up with us by signing up for emails, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join us virtually at our Coalition Membership Meetings every third Thursday or at the South King County Forum on Homelessness every first Wednesday.
- Volunteer with Project Cool for Back-to-School, Voter Registration and Education, and participate in advocacy.
- Become a member of the Coalition.
- Support our powerful, independent voice as we speak up for safety, housing, and justice – donate here!