Participate in Coalition Meetings
Whether you are a staff member at a Coalition member organization, an individual member, or interested in membership, we invite you to join the Coalition at our two monthly meetings: our Membership Meetings (3rd Thursday of each month) and the South King County Forum on Homelessness (1st Wednesday of each month). Read below for more details, including upcoming meeting dates.
Coalition Membership Meetings
Membership Meetings are monthly forums for new and experienced direct service providers to learn about key issues and common problems, hear from experts, talk with peers, and collaborate on practical solutions.
Membership Meetings are geared toward service providers, and are open to the public – anyone is welcome to attend. For our online Zoom Membership Meetings, register ahead of time to receive the call access information. At our meetings we:
- Learn about topics relevant to staff working directly with clients, residents, tenants, and guests experiencing homelessness;
- Discuss current homeless services and housing issues;
- Speak up and take part in advocacy;
- Network with colleagues and allies new and old from around King County.
Schedule: Every 3rd Thursday from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Hosted online via Zoom. (registration link below with corresponding date): Due to COVID-19, our Membership Meetings will be online only until further notice. If you have issues registering or getting call information, please email jody[at]homelessinfo[dot]org.
- Register for our February 16th, 2023 meeting
- Register for our March 16th, 2023 meeting
- Register for our April 20th, 2023 meeting
- Register for our May 18th, 2023 meeting – 2 hour Annual Meeting
- Register for our June 15th, 2023 meeting
- Register for our July 20th, 2023 meeting
- Register for our September 21st, 2023 meeting
- Register for our October 19th, 2023 meeting
- Register for our November 16th, 2023 meeting
- Register for our December 21st, 2023 meeting – 2 hour Legislative Preview
Previous Membership Meeting agendas, recordings, and resources
- January 19th, 2023
- December 15th, 2022 – 2023 Legislative Preview
- November 17th, 2022
- October 20, 2022
- September 15, 2022
- July 21, 2022
- June 16, 2022
- May 19, 2022 -Annual Meeting
- April 21, 2022 -General Membership Meeting & 2022 Legislative Recap
- March 17, 2022
- February 17, 2022
- January 20, 2022
South King County Forum on Homelessness
The South King County Forum on Homelessness meets every first Wednesday from 9 – 10:30 a.m. The Forum is co-chaired by Joy Scott, City of Auburn, and the Coalition on Homelessness.
Hosted online via Zoom. Due to COVID-19, the South King County Forum on Homelessness will meet online only until further notice. To receive the Zoom information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of Homelessness Forum Meetings:
- to keep South King County homeless services providers in touch with one-another
- to share resources with / for South King County service providers
- to receive updates and announcements of new or future projects
- to coordinate our efforts in ending homelessness
- to help bridge the disconnect between people experiencing homelessness and services