Looking for housing or assistance?
Are you looking for housing or other assistance?
The Coalition does not provide direct social services, assistance, or housing.
Below are some helpful sources of information.
You may also contact our member organizations about their services.
- Families with children who have nowhere to stay in King County should call 2-1-1 for a referral to Coordinated Entry for All.
- If you or someone you know is in crisis or immediate danger, please call 9-1-1.
You can reach the 24 hour crisis line at 866-427-4747 or 206-461-3222, TDD 206-461-3219
- King County’s Community Information Line (2-1-1) has trained people available to provide information and referrals by phone Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Interpreter services are available. Call 2-1-1 or (206) 461.3200 // Toll Free 800.621.4636 // TDD 206.461.3610
- 2-1-1 Community Resources Online provides updated brochures on emergency shelters, services, and other resources in King County.
- Washington State Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-562-6025 (24 hours a day, every day)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY) (24 hours a day, every day)
- National Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (24 hours a day, every day)
- TeenLink 1-866-TEENLINK (866-833-6546) is a confidential, anonymous, and non-judgmental helpline answered by trained teen volunteers in King County from 6:00-10:00 p.m. every day.